M i n i l u x
- Low cost illuminance-meter: 540 €
- Measuring range covers 1 mlx - 199 klx
- Correct light- measurement of AC-powered discharged lamps
- Fine approximation to the spectral luminous efficiency curve V(lambda) of the human eye
- Photometer-head with cosine-correction
- Diameter of the sensitive light area D = 11mm
The detector head can be separated (optional)
tubeadapter pic 01 /
to measure the luminance
- 9-V-lithium-blockbattery with 1,2 Ah
(working time approximately 600 hours !)
- A useful pocket size device for office, factory, school and domestic.
Applications in physics, optoelectronics, meteorology, botany, biology and medicine.
- Presentation and Background information, read more about Minilux.
- printer friendly PDF presentation
powered by P. Marx, Berlin (Germany)